Saturday, October 17, 2009

Always Kinky: Straight to the Beach?

AAAAAHHHHH! Relaxation!   
I will be heading south to Daytona for my annual Homecoming Festivities this coming weekend. Many days of seafood, parties and my most favorite of all....the beach. First I hope the weather is LOVELY so that I can enjoy the waves. Secondly, what am I gonna do with these lovely tresses? Currently I am rockin the "Ceramic Treatment" also known as, flat ironed 'do. Soooooooo? I will arrive in Daytona and check the weather, if it is chilly then I will rock the hair as is. If it is HOT :-) then in the water I go!  I will pack in preparation for all hair emergencies but if all else fails I will have my Herbal Essence "Hello Hydration" conditioner and my twist out.. I love having all of these options sitting at my finger tips..

0 comments:

Post a Comment