Saturday, October 17, 2009

Always Kinky: Ceramic Treatment

I am all for freedom of choice. I know many of us #naturalhair sisters are known to be of the militant brand, and I do "Fight the Power" on certain topics, what we do with our hair is just not my platform. I am proud of my natural hair and I love the bond that it creates amongst women. This is all well explained in my Hair Journey video. There are times when I feel the need for a change. This is when I add the "Ceramic Treatment". I have flat ironed my hair 3 times since I became Unlock'd and have not had any heat damage.  I believe it can be accredited to the quality of the product. I use the Jilbere Tourmaline Flat Iron and a good blowdryer. Some may argue that using both forms of heat is bad for the hair. I have found that if I blow dry first, I use a much lower setting with the flat iron.  An awesome thing about this Iron is that there are 40 different settings and the iron adjusts quickly to the setting. Also once I flat iron, I do not put anymore heat on my hair. I use foam rollers or bantu knots to add body. So until nextime.....Keep it Kinky or Not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment