Saturday, October 17, 2009

Always Kinky: Fail

I was CLUELESS! It has been many moons since I have had a bad hair day. Let me explain to you my idea of good hair, any style that allows me to put on makeup and leave the house without looking twice at the mirror. So please imagine my dismay when I glanced in the mirror at work... *gasps*. No wonder peoples eyes lingered a little more at the top of my head (this is very difficult because I stand 6 feet tall when I dont have on my 3 inches or more heels). Kinks and Naps have never been my enemy. I have walked out of a building with long tresses hitting below my shoulder through the rain. By the time I got to my car, the hair hit my ears....No sweat! I keep bobby pins in my car so keep it moving.

This day was a bit different. The night before, I decided to do a dry twist out. When the hair is dry it will be bigger than if it is wet. This look works wonders.....as long as there is not rain on the horizon. My hair turned out to be half dry and half kinky! in the wrong places. I guess I should check the mirror more than once a day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment