Friday, April 9, 2010

Always Kinky: VO5 vs Herbal Essences


As much as I love Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences I have been checking out other products. Before I reached down in my pocket for another $5 to replenish my Hello Hydration, I decided I would risk .88 cents on VO5 Split Ends Treatment Conditioner. Check out my You Tube Review to see the consistency of each conditioner.
.
Hello Hydration Herbal Essences
Thick and Nourishing, it is a staple for my hair. I love how it leaves my hair feeling soft and when I mix it with water it gives my hair a very light feeling as well. I have never been a fan of the heavy product look so with this a little goes a long way. I have not seen it less than $4.99 in Target, CVS, Walgreens but I did catch this product for $4.00 in Walmart.

Alberto V05 Split Ends Treatment Conditioner

Not as thick as the other product. Vo5 Leaves the hair feeling light and soft. It works really well on my hair for a Curly Twist Out or a Wash and Go because it dries faster than the other product.





The cost is what really makes the two products a toss up. Would I use 5 bottles of V05 before I use one bottle of Hello Hydration? I doubt it so if you are looking for a cheaper option V05 is a better choice. Overall: I think both of these products are worth trying out to see what is best for you! I like them both J

0 comments:

Post a Comment