Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Always Kinky: Curly Twist Out

This style is definately a go to style without using heat. I made a You-Tube about how to style heat damaged  to hide the straighties. Check it out!.
Step 1. Co Wash with Hello Hydration (leave a little in to detangle)
Step 2. Let the hair dry 90%
Step 3. Seperate the hair to 5 sections
Step 4. Two strand twist and curl with "flexi-rod" type curler
Step 5. Set until dry (over night)
Step 6. Take out and finger lift to your liking (the bigger the better)

1 comments:

AmbitiousSingleMom said...

Hello there... I know this is an old post but I had to comment because your hair looks really good. I've decided to give natural a try (yet again) but I am having the hardest time with what's supposed to be the simplest styles... Twist outs and braid outs... Maybe it's the products and also the fact that I still have ALOT of straight hair. Last perm 03/2010. I'll be sure to check back here often for more tips as well as check out your yt's. Take care...

Post a Comment