Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Always Kinky: Featured Natural Girl

The Featured Natural Girl: Nene 
This is a picture her with a "Curly Twistout" fresh for the summer! see video----> curly twist out 


Always Kinky asks: How long have you been natural?
Nene: " I have been natural for two years. I love it... being natural makes me feel liberated, meaning, I still go to the Salon and get my hair trimmed and straightened, yet I can wet and curl it using your twist out method."

Always Kinky asks: What is your favorite product for your hair?
Nene: "I use all Garnier products: leave in conditioner, moisturizer and shampoo...it works for me! 

This is a picture her with a "Curly Twistout" fresh for the summer! see video----> curly twist out 


If you are interested in being a Featured Natural Girl contact: All-WaysBeautiful@comcast.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment