Monday, January 11, 2010

Always Kinky- Denman Brush

Out of all of the products that I have purchased to maintain my Natural Hair, the Denman Brush is my hands down MUST HAVE!


Why is this brush so special?

Before I can answer I feel the need to tell you about my detangle process.


1. Co-wash the hair cleaning the scalp only. (Washing is between the fingers and the scalp)

2. Apply more Conditioner (Hello Hydration)

3. Section the hair into 4 parts with fingers.

4. Use the Denman Brush to detangle from the tips to the roots.

5. Twist immediately after each section.

6. Undo the twists to let the hair air dry.

I have been Natural my entire life and my college roommates would always tease me after I combed my hair out because of the huge pile of hair left over when I was done combing. (At least I had the common sense to comb it while wet back then)

In the time that I have bought the Denman Brush I have not had huge piles of hair. Also my 1 year old baby (who hates to sit still) does not even notice when I am detangling her hair. I was sold after this experience! I purchased my brush at Sally’s but there is an international site (Denman)
Here is a “run down” on the types of Denman brushes. My hair works well with the D3 from Sally’s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment